IJPTL is a publication of Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Pulau Pinang and publishes peer-reviewed research articles from various fields semi-annually (February and August). Papers to be contributed should be original and not published or considered as publication elsewhere.
Publication fee : FOC
- All manuscripts are subject to review and expected to meet standards of academic excellence.
- If the editor approves, peer reviewers will consider submissions whose identities will remain anonymous to the authors.
- Our Research Integrity team will occasionally seek advice outside standard peer review.
- We may consult experts and the academic editor before deciding on appropriate actions, including but not limited to recruiting reviewers with specific expertise, assessment by additional editors, and declining to consider a submission further.
- Authors must not use the words, figures, or ideas of others without attribution. All sources must be cited when used, and reuse of wording must be limited and be attributed or quoted in the text.
- IJTPL uses UITM Turnitin to detect submissions that overlap with published and submitted manuscripts.
- Manuscripts that are found to have been plagiarized from a manuscript by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will be rejected, and the authors may incur sanctions. Any published articles may need to be corrected or retracted.
- IJTPL journals only consider original content, i.e., articles that have not been previously published, including in a language other than English.
- Manuscripts submitted to IJTPL journals must not be submitted elsewhere while under consideration and must be withdrawn before being offered elsewhere.
- Redundant publication, the inappropriate study outcomes into more than one article, may result in rejection or a request to submitted manuscripts and correct published articles.
- Duplicate publication of a very similar or identical article may result in the retraction of the article.